Think women don’t launch startups?
1) You’re not alone, and 2) Think again!
Over the last couple of months there has been another round of women in tech and startup debates.
Robert Scoble says in a Facebook Group that he wants to write about women launching world-changing startups but struggles to find them. Michael Arrington over at TechCrunchsays “the press is dying to write about [women startups].” Over on Quora, there is a discussion about the hottest companies started by women. Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr and Hunch is one of the most popular answers.
Happy to see Alexa Andrzejewski on the list! She’s a huge part of why I changed my major to service design. Her user experience driven slide deck is inspirational and worth a look.
- abbeyd reblogged this from fuckyeahservicedesign and added:
- loganabbott likes this
- popmedia likes this
- alternrg reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- lavvocato reblogged this from fastcompany
- akudos reblogged this from fastcompany
- rethansmith likes this
- misspress reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- fuckyeahservicedesign reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- quebella reblogged this from fastcompany
- nellienellie likes this
- shippingwolf likes this
- open-ers likes this
- fastcompany posted this